Ultimately, We got information about Mobile COD World Championship, which includes a huge prize.
Activision has posted information about COD World Championship which is being presented by Sony, on its website, and on Twitter. The event kicks off on June 3 with participants from around the world.
Since COD mobile was released back in 2019, the global esports competition was supposed to take place in 2020, but the World Cup itself was unable to fully play out due to COVID-19. For quite some time, it was not clear how the esports scene would evolve for the game, as the possibilities for events were rather limited despite the fact that many matches could be played online.
How to Participate in Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2021
- For participation in the COD world championship, one should have 18 years of age or older.
- Games should have level 10 or higher on Call of Duty Mobile.
- And should be from a suitable region.
A road map to COD Mobile World Championship Final
- Single play mode will be faced by the Qualifying gamers in the first event.
- For qualifying in the next round, participants have to collect a minimum of 60 points in 10 matches within four weekends of the game.
- The team play will start after the Ranked multiplayer game.
- After that Players need to form teams and participate in elimination qualifiers.
- Some of the top teams in these tournaments will qualify for the regional Playoff.
- The winning squad for each local Playoff will entitle to COD Mobile 2021 World tournament.
On the way to the World Cup itself, there will be five stages: singles, team play, local qualifiers and playoff, and final championship.
The Five Stages of COD: Mobile World Championship 2021
- The first stage will be the single-play mode in the tournament, where there are criteria to score minimum of 60 points in 10 matches within 4 weekends of the game.
- After clearing the First stage a player will proceed to the second stage of the tournament which will be team play. In the second stage, players make their own teams and play for the next upcoming rounds.
- The third stage will be for the qualifiers where an elimination format is made to cut down the level of competition. From this round, top scorers will be selected for the next round of competition.
- The fourth stage is for the regional playoff, this round is also used for the elimination process of the players.
- After the fourth stage, the Fifth stage is for the top players who else are selected from the fourth stage. Top players will play in the World Championship finals.
The COD: World Championship 2021 for Mobile prize pool will be over USD 2 million throughout the event. Prize money will be split between the regional playoff and the World Cup final.
Mobile esports gaming likely to be picking up steam as League of Legends: recently Wild Rift suggested a possible COD world championship, while ESL gaming is ramping up its mobile division.